1. We accept Regional Center children/Special Need children.
2. We accept Financial Aid: Several programs:
1. International Food Fair
2. Parent Orientation
3. Picture Day
4. Halloween Costume Parade
5. Thanksgiving Day:
6. Christmas Party/ Santa visits
FUN SCHOOL EVENTS
1. Petting Zoo/Pony rides
2. Mad Science
3. Puppies & Reptiles
4. Bob the Guitarist
5. The Bubble Company
6. Jim Gamble Puppet theater
7. Marine Aquarium Class
8. Exotic Animal shows
9. Birthday Parties
EXTRA CURRICULUM CLASSES
1. We heat up lunches most schools don't!
2. We donate Auction proceeds to Financial Aid program, Teacher training and direct staff bonuses.
3. Invite special artists (painters, musicians) annually to enrich our program.
4. Every January is Grandparents month grandparents are welcome to come and read for the kids or contribute in any way.
5. Celebrate Diversity by (a) inviting International parents to talk about their countries (b) celebrating International holidays (Chinese New Year, Persian New Year, St. Patrick's Day, etc.) in classrooms.
6. Special Summer Programs - In August: Pizza/Watermelon day every Friday. Car Wash Project, Make Canals, Tunnels & Rivers in sand box, etc.
FUN TIME ACTIVITIES
1. Grandparents month
2. Valentine’s Day celebration
3. First day of Spring/Persian New Year celebration
4. Easter egg hunt
5. Cinco de Mayo celebration
6. Mother’s Day celebration
7. Father’s Day celebration
8. 4th of July – Independence Day celebration
9. Special Friday’s month – e.g. Pajama day, Hawaiian Day, Car wash, Beach day, Camping day, etc.
10. Graduation Day – Pre-K
11. International Food Fair
12. Picture Day – Children’s and class pictures taken
13. Parent Orientation – Twice a year
14. Halloween Costume Parade and party
15. Thanksgiving lunch making for low-income families
16. Thanksgiving lunch celebration
17. Christmas/Santa visits Party
New Infant Regulations (Under Policies)
Immunizations/doctors appointments late Friday, afternoon only. Children need one on one care. If Friday appointments not available, please set up appointments Thursday late afternoon.
Other New Policies
1. Cell phones: Please do not use the school's parking lot to make calls while picking up your children since space is limited. Parents need to be able to have access to a parking space so they can up their children as soon as possible.
2. Pick up: Parents are to arrive by 6:05 p.m. so that the school can close promptly at 6:15 p.m.
Philosophy | Staff | Calendar & Hours | Enrollment | Enrichment | Contact Us | Home Page