Since the announcement of the new changes enabling us to move to the future, the following have been accomplished and the rest are in progress:
- Bixby's Dad and Sophia's Dad are working on a new school website, emails and an iPad sign-in system.
- New planter boxes are ready for the garden in the preschool yard. Lorelei's Mom, Rei's Mom and Adlee's Mom will be help with planting.
- Online surveys were sent out.
- We have added the following teachers and staff — RACHEL, a professional photographer; SARA, an art/preschool teacher and a behavioral therapist; and JENN, Two’s teacher and art teacher.
- New wooden walkers were ordered for the toddler yard.
- New tables, chairs and vanity mirror were ordered for the Two's Room
- New curtains are up in the Two's room.
- New wooden houses were built for the classrooms and the yard.
- New picnic tables with benches were built in the yard.
- Google search engine has been updated.
- Our school is listed on TotPot.com for fresh lunch / snack delivery.
- New rugs and carpets are ready for the classroom.
- New sheer mosquito nets are ready to be put up for a cozy area in the classrooms.
- Carpentry class is added to Pre-K class every Tuesday at 3:15pm.
Please note the following:
- Transitioning occurs as infants approach 10 months, toddlers approach 2 and 2-year-olds approach age three. Since every child is an individual, teachers will decide on a case-by-case basis if the child is developmentally ready to transition. In most cases, if children express unwillingness to be in their new class, transition is slowed down to give more time for the child to be ready.
- As soon as the rain subsides, we will design the two’s classroom.
- Any parents with expertise to help with “zip-lines” to hang art in the Two’s room, please contact us.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation on all of the above. And, as always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!